Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Day in the Life

More photos of Pilar:



Inside of Mil Sabores, where the Pan de Queso lives and also the sweet things that I like.
I love pan de queso. 



Nele, Julie and Marley. Strollin down the big avenue.



Your typical Paraguayan pharmacy. That you can also buy cookies at.



Sun on the street. 



Centric Shopping!


Just some construction.. I think.



The rival high school!! 



A despensa.



Party in the plaza. Happy birthday Pilar and Virgin Mary !



Food on wheels.
Questionable.



Can we just take a moment and appreciate the fact that this is a roadside tattoo/piercing stand...



View down the street. 



When the indigenous people come in to town and camp out next to my school.. 



All the pretty things they sell.



The main church, about five blocks from my house. 



CHIPA CHIPA CHIPA!??!??!?!



Horses to guide the Virgin Mary on her walk around Pilar to celebrate her birthday, I think.



Paz and I at her birthday party a while back.



For loops and giggles.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting all these photos, hon. They really give us a much better idea what Pilar looks like, and what birthday festival for Pilar looked like. We really appreciate your blog! We enjoyed watching your dance group very much.

    ReplyDelete