Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lists.

List of good things that happened today:
1. I mailed a package to the US. It took an hour but I did it. I think that our post office is slow. But I was the only customer. For an hour.
2. I ate vegetable soup for lunch and a lomito for dinner. Vegetable soup is one of admittedly few Paraguyanan foods that I like. Lomito = I think there is a God, because something just blessed my stomach.
3. I took a short nap.
4. I helped small children study English vocabulary words. I now volunteer at an elementary school. I am helping them practice for their English spelling bee. And I'm learning really random and difficult Spanish vocabulary words as well, because we're in the process of translating all of them right now.
5. I did a worksheet in school all by myself and understood it. It was on the differences between first and third world countries. I felt a little awkward. But I persevered.
6. Skipped harp class! Never going back.
7. This picture I found on the Internet.














Ok things that happened today:
1. Dance practice. Is like walking through mud.
2. My classmate asked me why I didn't by new clothes for the Day of the Youth and then said that I wasn't acclimating properly and that I wasn't fun because I all I wanted to do was work out and play violin and do homework. Different people have different tasters.
3. Might not be able to go to Brazil because we have an AFS orientation. Which I could give less than a rat's tooshie about.

And to end things on a positive note, here is a list of my favorite candy:
1. Red, blue and purple Jolly Ranchers.
2. Licorice from Europe
3. Good chocolate
4. Sourpatch Kids
5. Sour Spaghetti
6. Gummy Frogs


2 comments:

  1. Yay for good things! Sometimes it is important to list all the things in life you're fortunate to have. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the proper phrase is "rat's patootie!"

    ReplyDelete