Thursday, August 23, 2012

Guarani lessons by Flora

kuuu ah = dirty
sar ram bi sur ro que = disaster
kashi ee = funny
ta boo sha = idiot but I think it's stronger here.. like mentally not well.. don't say it to other people
nem bo ta voo = someone who doesn't know anything
caru = someone who eats a lot
hindu kavayou resa = literally translates to big eyed horse or something, but it's an expression that means something on the lines of a situation being very difficult. Like Flora is hindu kavayou resa with Spanish.
che soweh = I'm broke.
che vare = I'm hungry.
akua ruse = I have to go pee.
di qui = I don't know
mmm bai eh cha pa = Hi how are you?
hindu = suspenseful
hacu = hot but only refer to the weather with it, or else it means something on the lines of, damn gurlll
pu = foot
cam buu = milk
po = hand or 5
cai weh = lazy/bored
al pelo pa = is every good?
uu vu tu = wind
uu vo tu = flor
ka'a tu = flora
ka'a gu = forrest

And I can probably use about half of these words properly.

2 comments:

  1. Are you being funny or serious? It sounds like you're being serious. Is that Guarani dictionary proving to be useful at all? Are all these phrases included in it?

    ReplyDelete